North Lake Tahoe Rides
- The Flume
- Brockway Summit To Martis Peak
- Brockway Summit To Watson Lake & Peak
- Mt. Baldy Loop
- Tahoe City To Truckee
- Watson Lake Loop
- Martis Peak Lookout Ride
- Ward Creek Loop
- Paige Meadows Ride
- Twin Peaks Loop
- Marlette Lake
- South Camp Loop
South Lake Tahoe Rides
- Barker Pass Loop
- General Creek Loop
- General Creek To Lost Lake
- General Creek To McKinney Creek
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Lake Tahoe Accomodations
- North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce
- Incline Village/Crystal Bay Visitor Center
- Truckee-Donner Chamber of Commerce
- National Weather Service
- Tahoe Forest Hospital
- US Forest Service Campgrounds
- California State Parks
- Tahoe Chamber of Commerce
Epic Mountain Bike Rides - Great Mountain Biking in Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada
Lake Tahoe is home to perhaps one of the most photogenic trails in the world. If you have flipped through mountain bike magazines most likely you have already seen the incredible Flume Trail pictures.
When looking at the incredible views the Flume Trail has to offer, you may wonder if the ride could possibly be as good as it looks. Not only is this a great ride, but after you finish it you have plenty more to choose from.
Lake Tahoe acts like a hub to a network of trails that surround it. Most of the trails can start and end right from the shoreline, convenient for cooling off after a hard ride.
The most convenient place to stay is either on the North or West Shores. For the best night life stay in or near Tahoe City.