Sun Valley Rides
- Adams Gulch Loop
- Adams/Aspen Loop
- Deer Creek
- Bear & Parker Gulch
- Curran Culch
- Red Warrior
- Placer/Castle Creek
- Galena Loop
- Fischer Creek
- Elk Meadows/Stanley Lake
- Pinyon Loon
- Sun Valley-Ketchum Chamber of Commerce
(800) 634-3347 or (208) 726-3423
- Idaho Division of Travel Promotion
(800) 635-7820 or (208) 334-2470
- US Forest Service Northern Region (N. Idaho)
- US Forest Service Intermountain Region (S. Idaho)
US Forest Service Campgrounds
(801) 259-7155 or (800) 280-2267
Epic Mountain Bike Rides - Great Mountain Biking in Sun Valley, Idaho
Sun Valley's emergence as a mountain bike destination is of little surprise. It's the same conditions that created world-class skiing and snowboarding that have also created world-class mountain biking.
The mountains in this region are shaped with near perfect slopes making for well graded climbing and fast "no-brakes needed" decending. Most mountain tops are also treeless, hence Bald Mtn. or "Baldy", which allows for spectacular views once you get there.
One of the best things about doing a great ride in Sun Valley is re-hashing it over a cold beer later that evening. The town of Ketchum, located next to Sun Valley, is the focal point for activity in the Valley and has plenty of nightlife to offer.