- Trail Description:
- Road (maintained), Trail (ORV)
- Best During:
- July to October
- Trip Distance:
- 16 miles
- Ride Time:
- 4 hours
- Elevation Gain:
- 2,100 feet
- Overall Rating:
- Elevation 2,800 feet. Ride back to #6210 and head to the right going uphill. If you would like to ride trail for the first 3.5 miles then head up Chikamin Creek trail for .1 mile and turn left onto Minnow Ridge Trail #1524. This trail will intersect road #6210 @ the 3.1 log entery below.
- Minnow Ridge Trail decends to the right. Continue up road #6210 passing trails on the left and right.
- Reach Chikamin Creek Trail (elevation 4,400 feet). The trail heads uphill & downhill. The uphill trail is profiled in the Mad Lake ride. Take the trail heading downhill.
- Pass a trail on the right. The next few miles are spent climbing and decending, climbing and decending, climbing and decending. Did you pace yourself?
- Chikamin Creek Trail joins Lower Chiwawa River ORV Trail. Head right crossing Chikamin Creek.
- Minnow Ridge Trail branches of to the right. Continue on Chikamin Creek Trail.
- End of Ride
Lake Wenatchee Ranger Station
Star Route Box 109
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Mountain Bike Resource - Trails - Chikamin Creek Ride Summary
This loop follows road up and ORV trail down. The road climbs gradually up the Chikamin Creek Valley. The trail decends on the opposite side of the valley crossing several creeks along the way. If you would Like to add more trail to your ride follow the Minnow Ridge Trail #1524 for the first 3.5 miles. See the trail log for more details.
Directions To Trailhead
Drive Hwy 2 to Coles Corner (about 20 miles east of Stevens Pass) and turn north onto Hwy 207 heading for Lake Wenatchee. In about 5 miles from Hwy 2 you will cross the Wenatchee River Bridge. Just after crossing the bridge the road will fork. Take the right fork. In about 1.3 miles turn left on Chiwawa Road. Follow this paved road for the next 9.8 miles. Turn right onto road #6210 for a half mile then right again on #130. Park at Chikamin Creek trailhead.
Back to the Trails Page