- Trail Description:
- Road (maintained), Trail (ORV)
- Best During:
- July to September
- Trip Distance:
- 24.5 miles
- Ride Time:
- 5 hours
- Elevation Gain:
- 4,400 feet
- Overall Rating:
- Skilled to Advanced
- Elevation 2,200 feet. Continue heading up the Entiat River Road for about one mile.
- Turn right on road #5900.
- Pass spur road heading right.
- Turn onto road #114.
- Turn right on road #118
- Road ends at Devils Backbone trailhead (elevation 6,600)
- Turn right onto Lake Creek Trail decending toward the Lake Creek Basin.
- Pass Angle Peak Trail on the left. Continue heading downhill.
- Pass Four Mile Ridge Trail on left. Continue downhill.
- Trail ends. Pop your ears and find the car.
Entiat Ranger Station
P.O. Box 476
Entiat, WA 98822
Mountain Bike Resource - Trails - Lake Creek Ride Summary
This ride can be done one of three ways. The altitude challenged rider will want to use the shuttle system leaving one car at the bottom and driving the other up to the top. Stronger riders will not want to miss out on the accomplishment of climbing 4,400 feet up the road and then decending all the way back on trail. Hardcore riders will choose to avoid the road all together and ride the entire 24 miles on trail. Which ever way you choose to ride this one you will love it. If you go on a weekend be prepared to share the trail with motorcycles, hikes & horses. This trail is closed to wheeled transport usually until early July allowing the trail to dry. Be sure to check the conditions update or call the entiat ranger station before you make the trip out here.