- Trail Description:
- Road (maintained), Trail (ORV)
- Best During:
- July to October
- Trip Distance:
- 17 miles
- Ride Time:
- 3 hours
- Elevation Gain:
- 2,100 feet
- Overall Rating:
- Elevation 2,900 feet. Ride back out to Hwy 97 and head right going downhill.
- Turn right on Blue Creek road #9738 and start to ride uphill.
- Road splits. Stay right continuing up #9738.
- Turn right onto road #120.
- Road ends where the Teanaway Ridge Trail starts with a steep climb.
- Reach the highest point of the ride (elevation 4,943). From here the trail makes its way up and down across the ridge top.
- Reach an intersection between Iron Creek-Bear Creek Trail #1351. Turn to the right and decend with Iron Creek.
- Trail reaches road. Stay left.
- Reach Iron Creek Trailhead. Turn right onto road #9714.
- Road #9714 reaches Hwy #97. End of loop.
Cle Elum Ranger Station
P.O. Box 51
803 West 2nd Street
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Mountain Bike Resource - Trails - Teanaway Ridge Ride Ride Summary
This well rounded ride offers a little of everything. Climb over 2,000 feet on forest roads up to the Taneum Ridge. Once on top follow a tight single track trail fo an up and down ride across the ridge. Enjoy the plentiful views before decending back to the car.